Local woman loses home in fire
Funds being raised for Tanferani
Last updated 4/20/2023 at 9:21am
HARRINGTON — A local woman lost her home and cat during a fire early Thursday, March 6.
Patsy Tanferani and her friend Gail Cleaver were home when the fire started.
Cleaver said she heard Tanferani screaming while she was in the bathroom.
“I came out of the bathroom and saw flames higher than Patsy,” Cleaver said. “She asked if I could put it out. I told her we needed to go.”
Cleaver said she and Tanferani made their way out the door.
“We slammed the door shut,” Cleaver said. “Then the windows blew out.”
Cleaver said the community has been helpful in the wake of the fire....
For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.