The Odessa Record -

Reiker Motor Co.; bakery adds equipment; Talgo streaks through

Series: This Week In Odessa History | Story 10

Last updated 11/6/2019 at 4:05pm

100 years ago

The Odessa Record

November 9, 1919

News updates: The Odessa high school debating team will meet Chelan high school tonight on the question, “Resolved, that the Immigration of Foreign Laborers to the United States should be prohibited for a period of eight years.”

Odessa will observe Armistice day with the Odessa Concert band, which has furnished 10 men to the armed forces from its membership of 22, donating all music for the day. A patriotic talk will be given to commemorate the ending of the war just a year ago.

Laney brothers sold a half section of wheat land to Jacob Le...

For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Reader Comments(0)


Our Family of Publications Includes:

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2021