A Brief History of the County Line Church, Part 3
47°15’39.02” N 118°29’04.95” W
Last updated 1/20/2021 at 3pm
Continued from Dec. 17, 2020
Editor’s note: Part 3 concludes the history of the County Line Church
The church formally began admitting members into the congregation in May of 1899. Admission was achieved by each prospective member making a public “Confession of Faith.” A History of Congregationalism in Ritzville, which contained several references to the County Line Church, mentioned that by 1905, the Church had 73 members. By 1920, the membership roll reached 121, climbing further to total 153 in 1932.
With the forming of the congregation in 1897 and completion of the church buil...